Company Name: Virginia Mason Medical Center
Job Title: Nurse Recruiter
With numerous awards and distinctions, including our recognition as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason has transformed health care through our innovations in patient safety and our ability to provide patients in our community with easier access to our high-quality care. Consisting of a 336-bed hospital in Seattle, WA, and an extensive network of primary and specialty care clinics throughout the Puget Sound region, joining Virginia Mason is an exceptional opportunity to partner with nationally recognized physicians and peers, and an organization recognized as the benchmark for health care.
As a member of our team, you will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine. You will also help to further our commitment to continuous improvement through our Virginia Mason Production System, and our philosophy of empowering you to facilitate real change in the delivery of care. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters – your patients.
This position creates and maintains a pool of qualified candidates for RN position openings at VM by screening, interviewing, referring applicants and monitoring recruiting processes.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Licensure as a registered nurse and ten years related experience is required.
• Also required are demonstrated excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, a working knowledge of HR (including recruiting) practices and law, and demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a high volume work load; builds relationships on trust and follow-through..
• Demonstrated proficiency in developing and maintaining collaborative, customer-oriented relationships with client managers, HR colleagues, and community organizations and schools required.
• Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
• Is naturally curious about others.
• Uses “wooing” appropriately and understands and wisely uses influence and counseling skills.
• MS Office Professional, database technology, application tracking systems, Internet savvy.
• Preferred: A four-year college degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
For more information or to apply online visit http://jobs.VirginiaMason.org job #182709. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.